Bessler’s U Pull And Save of Massillon is hosting its first Pull-A-Thon Saturday August 22nd, from 8am to 4:30pm. All the parts you can carry for just $125, that’s right just $125 with no hidden fees. Make sure you stop out and save big on the parts you’re looking for. You can search our inventory here: https://canton.upullandsave.com/used-car-parts/
We’re located at 12192 Lincoln Way W Massillon, OH 44647. Only 20 minutes west of Canton, so don’t let that stop you from coming and pulling the parts you need to get your vehicle back on the road!
Pull-A-Thon Details and Rules
- All you can carry $125 per person. ($125 includes taxes)
- You must carry your parts cone to cone (20 Feet).
- Batteries are not included in Pull-A-Thon
- Multiple customers can carry a load together but must pay $125 per person.
- $2 admission
- You can carry as many loads as you would like. (Each time is $125 per load)
- No core charges.
- Everything is sold AS-IS and can’t be returned or exchanged.
- No other discounts can be used if you’re participating in the Pull-A-Thon
- No bags/backpacks can be used to help carry parts.
- You can use pipe under 3 feet long. (Will be measured before using)
- You can use rope under 6 feet long. (Will be measured before using)
- NO SCRAPPERS/CORE BUYERS. (You can NOT buy parts such as Radiators, Condensers, Alternators, Starters, Compressors, Aluminum wheels, ECU’s etc. in bulk)
- You can have up to 4 Aluminum wheels in your load that’s being carried.
- You can bring your own wheelbarrow/carts to help get your parts from the field to the office. We offer wheelbarrow/carts for free but we do run out quick on an event like this!
To view our inventory click here.