You’ve asked and we’ve listened! Bessler’s U Pull And Saves Pull-A-Thon is back Sunday September 29th, 2019 from 8am to 5pm. All the parts you can carry for just $85, that’s right just $85 with no hidden fees. Make sure you stop out and save big on the parts you’re looking for. You can search our inventory by clicking on the links at the top of this page!
We’re located just outside of Canton, so don’t let that stop you from coming and pulling the parts you need to get your vehicle back on the road!
Pull-A-Thon Details and Rules
- All you can carry $85 per person. ($85 includes taxes)
- You must carry your parts cone to cone (20 Feet).
- Tire sets in the office are not included in the Pull-A-Thon
- Batteries are not included in Pull-A-Thon
- Multiple customers can carry a load together but must pay $85 per person.
- $2 admission, no free passes.
- You can carry as many loads as you would like. (Each time is $85 per load)
- No core charges.
- Everything is sold AS-IS and can’t be returned or exchanged.
- No other discounts can be used if you’re participating in the Pull-A-Thon
- No bags/backpacks can be used to help carry parts.
- You can use pipe under 3 feet long. (Will be measured before using)
- You can use rope under 6 feet long. (Will be measured before using)
- NO SCRAPPERS/CORE BUYERS. (You can NOT buy parts such as Radiators, Condensers, Alternators, Starters, Compressors, Aluminum wheels, ECU’s etc. in bulk)
- You can have up to 4 Aluminum wheels in your load that’s being carried.
- You can bring your own wheelbarrow/carts to help get your parts from the field to the office. We offer wheelbarrow/carts for free but we do run out quick on an event like this!
To view our inventory scroll to the top of this page and click search inventory.